Some dos and don'ts if your precinct is being upgraded...
- Leave valuables in the flat while work is done inside your home.
- Organise group functions like weddings at the void decks
while upgrading is in progress.
- Use your toilet while the waste pipes are being changed
in the flats below you.
- Park your vehicle where it might obstruct others.
- Hang out your washing when the external walls are being painted.
- Keep to appointments for works inside your flat as
delays will affect the schedule of works for other flats.
- Let the information centre know early if you will away,
eg. on holiday, when work will be done inside flat.
Arrange for someone to represent you.
- Arrange for an adult to be in the flat when works are
carried out inside your home.
- Expect some inconvenience and disruption to your daily routine.